In that dump was about 1,000 accounts with encoded passwords and a message that declared more would be coming shortly. The Pastebin post he dumped the DBs was been since removed.
Today Cyberwarnews.info has discovered that 9 more pastes have surfaced by Sl3nd3r that contain 7746 emails with encrypted passwords from the Choices.edu database. Choices is an education based program run by the Watson institute and it is unsure why this attack has been carried out. They where most likely a random target found via “Dork” scanning.
- 761 http://pastebin.com/eQa85fDM
- 312 http://pastebin.com/gViyDNH7
- 1040 http://pastebin.com/792SmHbs
- 1393 http://pastebin.com/yeT5k4DY
- 1049 http://pastebin.com/iieJTyd7
- 1482 http://pastebin.com/Lg2WAaEK
- 983 http://pastebin.com/ev4RH1YL
- 1123 http://pastebin.com/jsWKBM5F
- 1095 http://pastebin.com/4aEaxhaj