Malwarebytes Anti-exploit is a new application made by the makers of the freeware anti-virus, Malwarebytes.
- Protects Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera browsers
- Protects browser components, including Java and Flash
- Defends against drive-by download attacks
- Shields vulnerable applications
- Blocks unknown and known exploit kits
This application runs seamlessly in the background of your operating system and best of all it’s free. The Anti-Exploit currently protects various applications such as, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Java, Flash and other browser plugins. With the rise of malware distribution and exploits kits, some kind of firewall is essential to everyday internet users.
So far we at Zerosecurity have not tested it against current exploits kits, but we will update this page when we do. The only problem we have seen so far is that it crashes and freezes adobe flash on any page that requires flash, such as Youtube.
This program is only beta of course and is still in development, we hope to see the full release soon and to be a great success.
You can download Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit below, remember this is still in beta.