Hash Kracker is the free all-in-one tool to recover the hash password for multiple hash types. You can use this one tool to recover passwords for popular hash types such as MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512.
Hash Krackers was written by folks over at Securityxploded.com
It uses a dictionary-based cracking method which makes the cracking operation simple and easier. You can find a good collection of password dictionaries (also called wordlist) here & here
Though it supports only a dictionary cracking method, you can easily use tools like Crunch, and Cupp to generate brute-force-based or any custom password list file and then use it with ‘Hash Kracker’.
Hash Kracker is a fully portable tool and also comes with an installer to support local installation & un-installation. It works on a wide range of platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Here are the main features of Hash Kracker:
- Free tool to recover the hash password
- Supports popular hash types such as MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512.
- Automatically detects the Hash Type
- Displays detailed statistics during Cracking operation
- Stop the password cracking operation any time.
- Easier and Quicker to use with a cool interface.
- Generate Hash Password Recovery report in HTML/XML/TEXT format.
- Fully portable tool can run from anywhere.
- Includes Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation.